Joined on: December 23rd, 2011
Recent Posts by Larry Conley
- Carrying On with a Blaze of Glory
- "Though Passion May Have Strained"
- A Veteran's Tribute to Veterans
- America is now AmeriKKKa to me!
- The Patriots’ Creed
- Comey's Craven, Corruptive Choice
- Deceitful Don and his "Rigged Election Con"
- One Liberal's Principles
- The Test We Must Pass
Recent Comments by Larry Conley
- "Jennifer, "My wish is others will feel the same otherwise it is a dangerous & scary world when what we face is ignorance." I share your wish! " on Mending the Social Fabric
- "Dean, Excellent piece! I am working on one that traces the racism inherent in Bundy's repeatedly announced ideology. White Supremacists are by lon" on Are the Bundy Ranch Supporters Terrorists?
- "Wonderful, hopeful piece. Allow me to offer this as an applicable commitment to such circumstances: "Fight though the odds are long and danger loom" on A Second Chance – 25 Years Later
- "Melody, Thanks for the kind words. I agree that 21st century Republicans would reject W, J, and M as well. As the Civil War drew near, many Southern " on Phoney Patriots and False Prophets
- "Jennifer, These words are a pithy commentary on our times: "Ideas are dying thoughts losing representation Minds laying waste from bubble gum s" on Critical Cracks
- "Cher, You are right about the Sugar Daddy vibe. It fits perfectly with his smug, condescending remarks. You are also right about women not wanting" on Huck No!
- "Thanks Dani! We need to get the word out in a way that people cannot evade. Larry" on Huck No!
- "Dani, Thank you for the encouraging words. We who know better, must act in accordance with our convictions. All that is necessary for the triumph o" on What Good Are We?
- "Cher, I have the same CD; I love it, and the title is surely apt. As I listened to the song for the hundredth time, I thought it could easily be" on What Good Are We?
- "Baxter, "just to satisfy their ideologies" - you nailed it. They rationalize their own indifference and self-aggrandizement. We, who know better" on What Good Are We?