Jen and Tonic
Joined on: December 5th, 2011
Jen and Tonic was classically trained in the art of guzzling a beer in less than fifteen seconds. She is single-handedly responsible for creating the David Hasselhoff empire, and destroying Dustin Diamond’s career.
On the weekend she enjoys wearing pants with elastic in the waist, arm wrestling small children, and skinny dipping in her neighbors’ bathtubs when they’re not home. She has struggled for years with being overly badass, and scientists are currently studying her in an effort to figure out how one person can be so awesome. br>
View My Profile
Recent Posts by Jen and Tonic
- Lasagna With a Side of Advice
- Occupational Hazards
- The Car Makes the Man
- Love Sucks?
- Facebook Fouls
- A Very Tonic New Year
- Deuces Wild
- The NEW New Year's Resolutions
- A Straight Shot to the Babymaker
- Open Letter: Hipsters
Recent Comments by Jen and Tonic
- "Wal-Mart just sucks. They treat their employees poorly, and much of their stuff isn't even that great. I do feel badly for those who go there because " on Wal*Mart the (Black Hole of Retail)
- "I am so excited to see this!!!!!! Great review." on Movie Review: Skyfall
- "Thanks much Julian. Glad you were able to give it a listen at some point :)" on EXPATS RADIO talks about SOCIAL MEDIA with Jen Sharp
- "I seriously cannot imagine you getting annoyed. I think it'd be something like, "Oh, fiddlesticks!" Mine is more like, "*@**^@%$@^@%$@#!!!!!!!!!!" " on Stop Being A Control Freak.
- "I think you would make a most excellent teacher! One of the things I've done in my job is train people, and I never feel like I'm doing the best job I" on Passing on Knowledge.
- "Happy to have your Movember campaign here on Expats Post! You're a doing a great thing by pushing this cause." on Bloggers for Movember
- "OHMIGODYESPLEASE. I can't wait to make this. You're a doll for putting this recipe together!" on Cauliflower Coconut Sweet Potato Soup
- ""...rented a flat in London which was so small you had to go outside to make your mind up." That is hilarious!" on Polenta Eggs Benedict
- "Thank you so much! I'm so happy you loved the show. I hope the host loved the switch up as much as we did ;)" on Expats Radio Talks with Jennifer Sharp
- "Yeah, you are definitely at a point when you need a Wordpress site. I'm so excited that you've grown so much that you need something beyond what you h" on Lasagna With a Side of Advice