Joined on: December 4th, 2011
Garry Crystal is a freelance writer living in the UK. His short stories and articles have appeared in print and online including Expats Post, The Andirondack Review, Turnrow Journal, Roadside Fiction and Orato. br>
His first book Leaving London is available on Amazon and other retailers now. br>
View My Profile
Recent Posts by Garry Crystal
- Three From the Bar
- No Fakes. No Liars. No Cheats.
- Beyond the Edge
- A Note to the Judgmental Body-Shamers
- Grand Canyon : Donald Trump - Destroyer, Not Creator
- Stoking Up the Creative Fire: Absinthe versus Coffee
- Julian Gallo Explores the Consequences of Leaving It All Behind in His New Novel ‘Breathe’
- How To Lie Like a Professional Online Travel Writer
- Killing the Poor and Totalitarianism - Business As Usual for the UK Government
- My Book isn’t selling. Here, Let Me Shit on Yours
Recent Comments by Garry Crystal
- "Thanks Baxter. Glad to say it was well over a decade ago but I can definitely relate when I hear people speaking about these sorts of problems. These " on Giving Up to Move On
- "My mum has I think every McKenna book written and listens to his CDs and I've had to listen to a fair amount of praise for the guy from her. I'm not a" on Controlling my Outrage with Hypnosis Recordings
- "Love the ending of this poem, spot on." on Sleep-Injured
- "Thanks Katy Kern, glad you enjoyed it." on Detours – A Short Story
- "Well the good news about this entire thing is that the eyes of the people in Britain are focused on Westminster to see what they will come up with nex" on A Personal View on Scottish Independence: The Journey from ‘Don’t Care’ to Yes
- "And spanking is very popular in the UK. The No voters are right now feeling what that's like from the government. The Yes voters knew it was going to " on Stay Out of the Attic, Too!
- "Thanks for clearing that up re the meaning. If I shared a castle with the Queen you can bet I would laying a lot of rugs on highly polished floors, pr" on Stay Out of the Attic, Too!
- "Well I usually winter in my rural residence at Glamis Castle. I sometimes bump into the Queen whilst there but most of her time is taking up with flog" on Stay Out of the Attic, Too!
- "Melody this is a superb expose of the places you should not enter, we need more of these. I hope however, that as you put more of these on about the d" on Stay Out of the Attic, Too!
- "As the quote goes Dan, "The rich and powerful piss on us and the media tell us it's raining"." on The Maniacal Echo Box