Joined on: December 10th, 2011
Retired after 42 years working for a major I/T company in technical, programming, customer service and management positions. Since retiring I have been enjoying hobbies of painting and wirewrapping semi-precious stones for necklaces. I have been writing prose and stories for ten years. Since retiring I have met some extraordinary writers who have encouraged me. I look forward to continuing to write and help others to do the same.
Recent Posts by Frank Brinkman
- Gathering Dreams
- Ahhh The Dance
- Review of 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'
- 2011 Reflections
- Bah Humbug
- A Ribbon, Just a Ribbon
- I Think I Know Where I am Going
- A Footstep
- Who am I? Let me introduce myself!
Recent Comments by Frank Brinkman
- "Congratulations on a very informative story. It cut across the typical biased views of the left, right, bigoted news and as a result provided journali" on Blame the Kid
- "@Cher - Thank you. I am very lucky to have experienced love with miraculous moments. I wish everyone could experience those feelings." on Gathering Dreams
- "Ahh yes.. a new year to look forward to. I for one will live life like I have in every day past. If I believed like many others seem to about the e" on Happy New Year! We’re all going to die!
- "You do an excellent movie review. An ending to your unfinished screenplay and others are there inside waiting to spring out. Keep writing whatever co" on One year and counting…
- "Drip, drip, drip I am feel colder Red rust stain White porcelian Like a painting Of stark reality Empty of feeling And devoid of meaning. " on Brains On The Bathroom Floor
- "Dean, pretty poem. It does describe Bodega very nicely. We have been there and Sonoma and thought to return in Feb. I agree that Sonoma is a beauti" on Winter in Bodaga Bay
- "@Dean Thank you for catching the mental typo on Daniel Craig. I have changed the review to reflect the correction. Like you I am a LaCarre fan and a" on Review of ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’
- "@Jen Thank you. 2012 will be an exciting year to say the least. A bitterly fought election campaign to survive through. The seerers will come out of" on 2011 Reflections
- "@Jen and Tonic - Thank you. Each human is equal to any other human and has the same inalienable rights. Considering your gravator I am certain my" on Who am I? Let me introduce myself!
- "@Melody this past year has definitely given proof to these words in my life. Thank you.." on I Think I Know Where I am Going