Joined on: March 29th, 2012
Elisa writes a personal blog (ElisaAshley.wordpress.com) in return for Ho-ho's and Banana Colada Fuze, ghostwrites for her daughter Abigail at The Abby Gales (www.abbyrory.blogspot.com) and also played the part of Ginger on Whisk-ers In Kitchens (www.whiskersinkitchens.wordpress.com). She is currently a full-time mom, part-time student, and part-time photographer. She resides reluctantly in Alabama with her invisible friends and itchy shutter release finger.
Recent Posts by Elisa Ashley
- What Toddlers Are Thinking
- Dancing on the Line
- Outside the Box
- The Country
- Toddlers Grow Up!
- Potty Train Epilogue
- "Potty Train" Wreck
- Angels in Waiting
- How To Help Your Child Cope With Grief
- Speaking To Your Toddler About Disabilities
Recent Comments by Elisa Ashley
- "Nicely done, Anya." on PSH Is Dead
- "I'm putting this on my book list. Nicely done, Dean." on Book Review: Overcoming Speechlessness by Alice Walker
- "Thanks for commenting Dean. Good to be back!" on Speaking To Your Toddler About Disabilities
- "You'll probably be really disappointed!" on My Room
- "Thanks for reading, Dani. This is one of my favorites." on My Room
- "Be careful what you wish for. :| You're a very poetic writer." on Steps to a Stranger
- "I love your passion and conviction, Larry!" on No, We Won’t Back Down!
- "This is wonderfully written and makes the whitewashing understandable if not comprehensible. Thank you for sharing this." on Green-washing “Sustainablity”
- "Nicely done, Larry. The part about "America's soul" got me." on Invictus – 2012
- "The important thing here is that you're not bitter. LOL :) The thing about voting is, some people won't. Some people do because they're "supposed to," on An Open Letter to my Women Friends who Support Romney/Ryan