Joined on: January 11th, 2012
Recent Posts by Dani Heart
- Ignorance's Toll
- Tips From The Hostess
- Excremental Winds
- Barbara White
- The Tree
- Bundles of Joy... NOT!!!!!!!
- I Solemnly Swear to First Do No Harm!, but just in case I need you to sign this arbitration agreement so I can treat you.
- What’s in a Name?, You might be surprised!
- Right to die.. a daughters perspective
- Are we being poisoned? Are we poisoning our earth? You bet!
Recent Comments by Dani Heart
- "Thank you Dean for providing this venue for us. I really need to check my articles more often. I can't believe I missed this comment. So sorry for the" on Right to die.. a daughters perspective
- "Thank you sweet Cher. I am so glad there are people in the world like Mrs. White. xo" on Barbara White
- "Mrs. White was a heroic figure... I only wish somehow she could know what a difference she made to me. :) Larry you always make me smile. To be honest" on Barbara White
- "Thank you sweet Cher. This one just sort of came to me and I don't know why. lol :)" on The Tree
- "Melody sadly I am not always as inquisitive as I should be. Really that's my point though and why they are able to get away with this kind of ridiculo" on Bundles of Joy… NOT!!!!!!!
- "It's sad the stuff that goes on. I don't like feeling like a pawn in someone else's game. I think that probably happens more than we would care to kno" on Bundles of Joy… NOT!!!!!!!
- "So much truth in this piece Larry, and we do seem to have many enemies within. People with their own agendas that have nothing to do with the good of " on Oath Breakers and Traitors
- "Thank you Cindy for keeping up with my offerings. It is sad what the world has come to... very sad." on I Solemnly Swear to First Do No Harm!, but just in case I need you to sign this arbitration agreement so I can treat you.
- "Profound Larry. I have always been pro military. They are our every day heroes, and we need to treat them much better than we do when they return stat" on Staunch Allegiance
- "Larry, I have mostly had good experiences in care as well. I felt so betrayed when they asked me to sign that agreement. I am not the suing type anywa" on I Solemnly Swear to First Do No Harm!, but just in case I need you to sign this arbitration agreement so I can treat you.