Joined on: December 6th, 2011
Someone once told me, “Used-to-be’s don’t count.” I have pondered this often and find that they do count. We are the sum of our life experiences.
I used to be an English and Speech teacher. There will always be a part of me that wants to teach. I used to be an Investigator, first for the government and later in my own private investigations business.
I will always probe beneath the surface of issues and people, looking for the gem-like quality hidden in the text of words and personae. Today I am a writer and all of the used-to-be’s are part of the continuum of this journey. br>
View My Profile
Recent Posts by Cher Duncombe
Recent Comments by Cher Duncombe
- "Derek, your skillful writing about the trials writers face is compelling. I enjoyed this story immensely. Tenacity seems to be a key for a good writer" on I never expected that
- "Larry, it is the same old same old, isn't it. Statistics don't lie but statisticians do. Ryan and his cronies will skew the numbers and scare the devi" on Lethal Ignorance
- ""Eat. Laugh. Love." This is absolutely the best way to celebrate Mother's Day, Elisa, even if your toddler has mashed potatoes on her dress! Cute stor" on Pondering Mother’s Day
- "Very thought-provoking article, Dean. The wealth that is amassed with Congressional ranks almost assures that no proper change will come. While I have" on Desperate Times Demand Revolutionary Measures
- "Mantra, you emanate courage and give voices to the voiceless. The story itself may be the tip of the iceberg in cover-ups. Too many women have experie" on PFC LaVena Lynn Johnson Speaks!
- "The "Daryl" series is something I love, Dan! I laugh all the way through. There really is "nothing mundane about Daryl," is there? :)" on The Daryl Chronicles: Episode 1
- "Superb review, Katy! I saw Dame Judi Dench interviewed about this film by Charlie Rose last week. She is a fabulous woman. His interview, of course, f" on Movie Review: The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
- "Mantra, you are a tribute to women and mothers everywhere. You are a love warrior in everything you do." on We Rise In Greatness (Tribute to Mothers)
- "What a great story this is, Julian. So many of us are guilty of perception being the reality, and because of that, we miss some true depths and insigh" on George the Bum
- "Great article, Jen! When are these people going to remember that tiny little bit about separation of church and state? Love doesn't know from gender. " on Private: I Now Pronounce You Husband and Husband