Joined on: December 4th, 2011
Blogger, screenwriter, bloody awful poet. A writer of too many beginnings, and not enough endings. br>
View My Profile
Recent Posts by Bill Friday
- Haiku For The Academy
- Advil and Alcohol Cures Everything
- The Screenplay Diary: "Between Love and Orgasms"... Based on a True Story?
- The Screenplay Diary: "Between Love and Orgasms"... The Resident
- The Screenplay Diary: "Between Love and Orgasms"... Just Keep Typing
- Sometimes Love Can't Shut Up
- LAX Confidential: "Living Room"
Recent Comments by Bill Friday
- "Anya, This is one to read more than once... okay, more than twice." on Flicker
- "Janene, Good to see that you dropped that lovely winky emoticon at the end of your comment, or I might have had to drop a haiku on YOU ;)" on Haiku For The Academy
- "Dani, Short and sweet... just like me. Except that I'm not short... and the sweet is often debatable :)" on Haiku For The Academy
- "Katy, My words make ME stop and ponder... all the time." on Advil and Alcohol Cures Everything
- "Dani, The beauty in poetry is that, if you do it right, nobody knows who... or what... you're talking about. One day, all will be revealed. And y" on Advil and Alcohol Cures Everything
- "Thank you Anya. Eventually (and in this case, yes), there's always hope." on Shadowboxing
- "Thank you Larry." on Shadowboxing
- "Don't think it... be it." on Be
- "Why thank you... more to follow." on Be
- ""The Goat Whisperer" "Goathog Day" "Goat, Pray, Love" and Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze in... "Goat"" on The Screenplay Diary: “Between Love and Orgasms”… Based on a True Story?