Joined on: October 9th, 2012
With music we build bridges!
Recent Posts by Baxter Labatos
- Brianna Gaither and the lasting resonance of ‘Vanity.’
- Wakeboard Champion David O’Caoimh Opens Up About His Phenomenal Sport
- Expats Post Interview with Emerald Heritage Founder Lyn Nelson
- Rory K - "Miami" Makes Me Admire Hip-hop
- You can now stream Dark Sky Island by Enya prior to the November 20 release.
- Yes All Lives Matter(And Worth Fighting For)
- Canadian Artist Layne Greene talks About His Debut Album "Everywhere Around Here"
- Mark Knopfler's Tracker- It is electric with a taste of vanilla
- Weirder and Better: Vulnicura by Björk
- Diana Krall Fans The Nostalgic Flames With (not so Jazz) Wallflower
Recent Comments by Baxter Labatos
- "Truly inspiring Garry. Sometimes we are caught in a web in which life seems to be out of control. Sometimes the culprit isn't obvious until you really" on Giving Up to Move On
- "Exactly Garry. It is one thing to ask someone to take down his post but to tell that person to hurry up and then saying he is being selfish if he says" on Controlling my Outrage with Hypnosis Recordings
- "I vote YES even thought I am not from Scotland for many reasons which would probably be a lengthy essay (thought I don't think I could beat your amazi" on A Personal View on Scottish Independence: The Journey from ‘Don’t Care’ to Yes
- "Garry, this sounds like a good short story to write about hahaha! Just saying ;) I agree with Julian. It doesn't just apply to writers though. This" on Rules for the Freelance Writing Life: Always Check the Employer
- "Can you imagine how disheartening what these bogus companies are doing to writers out there who are trying to make a living and who have no idea they'" on Rules for the Freelance Writing Life: Always Check the Employer
- "Yes, it is a pretty face from a pretty voice ;) This is the music we both agree!" on After 35 Years, Kate Bush is Back on Stage
- "Thanks Jen!I am glad the music found its way into your heart as it did with mine!" on Koryan Daniel Csernei:Earthling
- "When they ended the X Files in 2002 it made me feel sad because it's like the end of something amazing. Well, we both know what happened next. Reality" on First Look At Chris Carter’s New TV Series The After
- "Thank you Cher. I admire technology. As long as it is there to serve us and not the other way around." on The War Room:Living in the ‘Clip Generation.’
- "Finally! A true to life Clarice Starling/Dana Scully. Makes me want to mimic Hannibal's voice and demeanor when I say " Tell me Cher, what inhumanity " on Gillian Anderson Then and Now