Joined on: January 8th, 2012
A work in progress...
Recent Posts by Anya Pham
- I Don't Hate You... but I Am Not Afraid of You.
- Things to Write About Tomorrow
- Now and Then Poems
- Slow Motion
- We Lost Someone We Love This Week
- PSH Is Dead
- P to K
Recent Comments by Anya Pham
- "Apparently I can only reply to this in Dashboard, but thank you, Garry. I don't think I realized where it was going until I got to that point. :P" on Sleep-Injured
- "Cheers, Garry. I do my best. :)" on PSH Is Dead
- "As usual, I appreciate your use of language. :)" on Critical Cracks
- "I've faced a lot of hopes and dreams lately that will not be realized, but I've tried my best to let go of the expectations of my life and embrace wha" on P to K
- "Thank you, Cher!" on Return to the Scene
- "I agree that a creative mind can create just about anywhere. I did some of my best doodles during staff meetings at the outpatient treatment center I" on Location! Location! Location! or Does It Really Matter Where You Plant Your Ass?
- "Lovely!" on Vespers
- "Very sweet and poignant! Your style suits the mood. :)" on The Tree
- "I'm getting you pajamas for Christmas." on Rules for the Freelance Writing Life
- "The middle class are better at hiding their dirty laundry (up to a point)." on The Route